Do you often feel like you could be a better you, if you would be confident in your smile? Then you are among the many, research has shown. Your dream can be reality now: Get a new set of teeth for a lot less.
I bet you have researched the internet for braces, veneers, crowns or other solutions not once, twice but every other day. But then you check your bank account (or even without checking) and you realize that the new set of teeth is not within your reach. The new smile has to stay a dream; it has to be put on hold. You realize you do have to get back to reality and live your life with the little voice in the back of your head: Do not smile. Do not show your teeth.
The power of a smile
- Forcing yourself to smile can boost your mood: Psychologists have found that even if youÂ areÂ in bad mood, you can instantly lift your spirits by forcing yourself to smile.
- It boosts your immune system: Smiling really can improve your physical health, too. Your body is more relaxed when you smile, which contributes to good health and a stronger immune system.
- Smiles are contagious: It is not just a saying: smiling really is contagious, scientists say. In a study conducted in Sweden, people had difficulty frowning when they looked at other subjects who were smiling, and their muscles twitched into smiles all on their own.
- Smiles Relieve Stress: Your body immediately releases endorphins when you smile, even when you force it. This sudden change in mood will help you feel better and release stress
- ItÂ isÂ a universal sign of happiness: While handshakes, hugs, and bows all have varying meanings across cultures, smiling is known around the world and in all cultures as a sign of happiness and acceptance.
- We still smile at work: While we smile less at work than we do at home, 30% of subjects in a research study smiled five to 20 times a day, and 28% smiled over 20 times per day at the office.
- Smiling helps you get promoted: Smiles make a person seem more attractive, sociable and confident, and people who smile more are more likely to get a promotion.
- Smiles are more attractive than makeup: A research study conducted by Orbit Complete discovered that 69% of people find women more attractive when they smile than when they are wearing makeup. So the new set of teeth can even help you in finding the one, if you have not found one yet.
Confidence through a smile
Confidence is put together through many puzzle pieces. Among them are intelligence, lifestyle and smile. A smile is the center of a person. Laughter is what one tries to achieve on an everyday basis, what one tries to elicit from an interaction with another person, let it be in a business or a personal situation. A smile is the best feedback one can get. If you do not prefer your smile, if you are not confident in moving your lips upward and let your teeth be shown, then all of these joys and interactions can be more of an unpleasant experience than a positive one, because there is that voice which keeps reminding you – Do not smile. Do not show your teeth.
Unfreeze the idea of the new set of teeth, as you did not know this until now: The new set of teeth can be your reality as much as it is our. There are many solutions and options to freshen up a smile, to make your wishes come true. And all of these treatment solutions, so your new set of teeth, are 70% less in Hungary. Yes, crowns, veneers, lumineers and other cosmetic interventions at 30% of the costs in your country. Western Europeed materials, the knowledge, the professionalism of the specialists is not any less, only the price is. Your new set of teeth, the new confident you at a reachable level. Isnâ€™t this a dream?
Check ourÂ prices of cosmetic procedures. You can also get a quote from us by clicking the button down below.
Remember, you are beautiful just the way you are. But if one feature of yours makes your life harder, then why not enhance it? Get a new set of teeth for yourself, just so that you can be a happier version of you.