All on four dental implants
You are looking for a long-term and innovative method for replacing teeth in order to have a better quality of life? Or do you have a toothless jaw or teeth, which are no longer worth preserving? Do you want to replace your uncomfortable removable denture? The solution to all these problems is the All-on-4 method!Â Learn about the procedure and the All-on-4 cost in general.
This article will answer the following questions:
- What exactly is the gentle concept of the All-on-4 method?
- Possible treatment options for anxiety patients
- Does the All-on-4 method have risks?
- All-on-4 cost: What are the costs you can expect with All-on-4 implants?
What exactly is the gentle concept of the All-on-4 method?
The All-on-4 technique is a relatively new concept for the restoration of a edentulous jaw. It was developed over 15 years ago and is since then further developed. With this solution, a complete prosthesis can be fixes on only four (in the upper jaw might be on six) dental implants. The implants are connected and bolted by a dental bridge. When there is enough bone structure, this method is generally applicable to any patient. The recovery time is usually a few months. In most cases, the implants can already be loaded immediately and at an early stage.
What are the advantages of All-on-4 implants?
- Shorter healing period, the implants in most cases can be loaded immediately
- Long durability
- Affordable alternative to inconvenient removable dentures
- Teeth look more natural and feel better
Possible treatment options for anxiety patients:
The treatment with local anaesthetics is completely painless. Patients, however, who are afraid of dental surgeries, can choose from the following options:
- Local anaesthetics
- General anaesthesia
- Half-sleep anaesthesia
Does the All-on-4 method have risks?
- With smokers, a lower risk of complications may be expected than with the conventional implantation method. A long lasting durability is not guaranteed in every case.
- With diabetics , there is in itself no risk, but a collaboration with your general doctor can minimize the risks
- Certain medications can increase the risk of complications. A consultation with your general doctor is advisable in any case,
All-on-4 cost: What are the costs you can expect with All-on-4 implants?
- Typically, you can save with All-on-4 implants costs, because in most cases, no bone transplantation is needed
- Since only 4 implants are needed (or 6 in upper jaw) to keep the fixed dentures in place, you save with the All-on-4 method compared to a conventional implantation
- You will receive an individual treatment plant and quote from your treating dentist: Get a quote today!